Hey Guys. I'm Patrycja (call me patty) I'm 11yrs old and this is my like 50th blog xD I created so many blogs but deleted them. The only one that remains is http://postmanpatty.blogspot.com which you can check out. The reason why i decided to create a new blog is because i felt like my old blog was being over taken by Moviestarplanet posts. This blog is gonna be about beauty and stuff and a tiny bit about msp. My blog will be updated 3 times a week,on Monday,Wednesday and Friday. I also have a youtube channel called: Patrycja Kolakowska. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJ3RAttHD8E_a7WoQ94D8g I also have a shared account with my best friend called: Cupcakebesties. Here's the link for that: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNQXMeqGuKhYOgoS8DL9DMg I'd also like to let you know that you can contact me from email, my email is: pattystyle27@gmail.com please send requests for youtube videos and blog posts. Thanks for reading, Patty xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment